Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Miss Mechanic - Emma Hart (Review)

Published Date: December 12, 2017
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: “Don’t let the bastards get you down.”
For twenty-six years, I lived by my daddy’s motto. Which is why “Mechanic Wanted” is all it takes for me to apply for the job at the garage we once owned. 
And I meet the biggest bastard of them all.
Dexter Ryne. Hotter than Hell in July and a firm believer that my place is on reception, taking phone calls and looking pretty. Not getting dirty under the hood of a car. 
Determined to prove each other wrong, we make a deal.
I have three weeks to prove my worth as a mechanic. If I don’t, I’m on telephone duty.
If I do, he’ll accept defeat and make my job permanent. 
Now, all I have to do is fight my attraction to the cocky little… beep.
Problem is, an engine isn’t the only thing he knows how to make purr…


MISS MECHANIC, a standalone romantic comedy from New York Times bestseller, Emma Hart.

Oh hey, girl, heyyyy. 

I loved Jaimie and I want her to be my new best friend. Right along with Noelle. While this book was super centered on the sexy, it was still pretty sexy. The smut, the sex, and the sass. What more can you ask for out of a book? 

Nothing? 

That's what I thought. 

That is why you should one-click this book whether it is paperback or kindle because hello, gender flip. Emma Hart and her awesome idea of putting women in men's positions is amazing. Like five stars amazing. Jaimie is sassy and I absolutely love the fact that I can be a part of her journey. Even for a few pages worth. 

Miss Mechanic will be your next favorite gender flip. 

What does Hart have planned next? Who knows but what I do know is that it will be great. 

Throw that wrench at me so that I can see five stars forever. 

Blog you later, awesome book nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR