Sunday, July 26, 2015

Cirque du Soleil : Kurios (LIVE SHOW)

Today marks the day that I was fortunate enough to watch Cirque du Soleil in person on the last showing. 

I have definitely been obsessed since I was a kid in middle school and now that I have watched them live, I cannot go back. 

I love the idea of Cirque du Soleil because it is all about showcasing everyone's talent rather than focusing on animals and their abuse. Nonetheless, I fell in love with the show because everyone was so energetic and full of life.

Kurios had a live band and singer and her voice gave me the chills down my spine. Although the audio on the CD or iTunes isn't as great as the live thing, it is still pretty great and you can get it here by clicking this link: Cirque du Soleil : Kurios

Since today was the last showing in Denver, I would recommend seeing it in Chicago, IL (August 6, 2015) ; Costa Mesa, CA (October 15, 2015) ; Los Angeles, CA (December 10, 2015) ; Atlanta, GA (TBA).

Seen Date: July 26, 2015

Open the Cabinet of Curiosities and blow your mind away.
Catch the show before it leaves your city.

See you later alligators and catch you on Wednesday, hopefully, with the review of The Young Elites - Marie Lu


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR