Saturday, July 11, 2015

The Gallows (Movie Review)

Much, much, much praise for one of the first original scary movies to scare me in a long time where I had to stay awake all night, trying not to think about it until I fell asleep.


The Gallows is a movie that is slightly based around the new scary challenge of the 'NEW' Ouija board and calling out to Charlie, but shhh, you mustn't say his name.

I would most definitely watch this a second time considering I watched this on opening night. I rate this movie a great 5 stars out of 5. 

Also, I would love to give a little round of applause for the family behind my friends and I for making us laugh when we weren't supposed too. 

Another horror/thriller movie that I am excited for is The Visit. This is the movie where some grandchildren go and visit their grandparents however there are strange occurrences in the home after 9:30pm. The trailer can be seen here: The Visit (2015).

The last movie that I am counting down the minutes too is The Gift where a couple cannot seem to escape their past. This trailer can be seen here: The Gift (2015)

I am really excited for a lot of films to be released and I am sure that most of my money will go to seeing these films. 

A small list includes:

Paper Towns (July 24) [which I want to read the book before watching the movie]
Trainwreck [Featuring Amy Schumer]
Southpaw [I swear Rachel McAdams does not age]
Fantastic Four (2015) [We shall see how well this remake is]
Pixels [Adam Sandler]

I also heard that Magic Mike XXL [Channing Tatum is amazing, by the way] is a fantastic movie and do not judge but I do have the first movie. As well as Self/Less, Spy, Inside Out, Terminator Genisys, and San Andreas are great as well.

In this past week, I also watched MAX because who doesn't love movies about dogs? Well, I absolutely bawled my eyes out in the movie and I really haven't done that since Marley and Me. I rate MAX a solid 4.5 stars out of 5. 


There is no way that I could review this movie without giving away too much but I did love it nonetheless.

Thanks for reading everyone. Hope everyone is enjoying every minute of their summers so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR