Wednesday, July 6, 2016

ARC: Love Tap - M.N. Forgy

Published Date: July 6, 2016
Genre: Romance/Action
Synopsis: All I ever wanted was to be a female fighter. 
It was in my blood to smack people around. 
Some girls wore pink dresses and makeup, I wore sneakers and bruises.
I was a loner, stuck to myself because I was different, until Camden Steel moved next door. 
I punched him in the mouth, and he saw me through rose colored glasses from that day on.
I had everything I ever wanted.
The boy next door, inspiring career… until I didn’t. 
He hates me. I deserve that.
They say you have to fight for what you want… What they don’t tell you… is it’ll cost you more than you're willing to give to reach the top.

Female fighters are practically nonexistent. At least, I think so. Other than Rhonda Rousey - if you all know who that is, you are awesome - but I feel like this book was cut straight out of amazing. 

Tate and Camden are truly the epitome of love and sexy. They bring the whole book together because they started off as the best of friends and started to date. I love those romances because they truly do know every single thing that happens in each other's lives. 

The aspect of this story has not been an overplayed one which is much appreciated when it comes down to everything. Well, it kind of was but the characters were certainly different and you get to see different aspects as to when they are growing up. That was the best part for me because they absolutely give you the laughs. 

Camden is the ultimate bad boy but it is the story of it all. 

You know the stories of the HEA of the boy who goes to hell when he loses the girl of his dreams? Yeah, that is indeed this one but M.N. Forgy does a fantastic job at creating a perfect couple, a perfect story, and a perfect storm. 

With a 5 out of 5 stars, I am glad to say that I loved this story with all of my heart. 

Blog you later, awesome book nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR