Sunday, October 2, 2016

ARC: Justice For Boone - Susan Stoker (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #6)

Published Date: September 20, 2016
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: Sheriff s Deputy Hayden Yates has worked hard to gain the respect and admiration of her fellow law enforcement officers. She s succeeded so well, in fact, that she s become just one of the guys. As her friends slowly begin to meet their soul mates, Hayden longs to be seen as a desirable woman, and not the tomboy she s always been. 
No slouch when it comes to attracting the opposite sex, cowboy Boone Hatcher might want to give it a rest for a while, especially after his last girlfriend accuses him of domestic abuse. Deputy Yates sees right through his ex s ruse and Boone sees right through Deputy Yates. Hayden might seem all business, but her need for justice comes from a heart that beats with pure passion. 
A few dates turn into something more, and as the couple s relationship deepens, so do the threats from his ex. It s up to Hayden to convince Boone the danger is real before jealous antics escalate to deadly obsession.

Susan Stoker just doesn't disappoint her readers. 

This has to be my all-time --- *awkward silence*

Well not my all time favorite series but she is definitely a favorite author. I definitely wish I could see her in person because she brings such beautiful guys into my life that I can totally drool on. SRSLY.

Like it is awful as too how bad my man crush was on Boone because he is absolutely delicious so I can see why his last girlfriend went crazy. Hayden Yates is my spirit animal. Trust me on this. She gets along better with guys than girls though craves for the attention of the man as a girl. 

UGH.

I want to be Hayden Yates and I want Boone Hatcher to my boyfriend, husband, soulmate. MY FAVORITE BOOK FROM THE SERIES BY FAR. 

Susan Stoker always creates the best of the best characters to be you in that moment. 

4.8 out of 5 stars.

Blog you later, awesome book nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR