Thursday, October 13, 2016

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Movie Review)

Release Date: September 30, 2016
Genre: Fantasy
Synopsis: When his beloved grandfather leaves Jake clues to a mystery that spans different worlds and times, he finds a magical place known as Miss Peregrine's School for Peculiar Children. But the mystery and danger deepen as he gets to know the residents and learns about their special powers - and their terrifying enemies. Ultimately, Jake discovers that only his own special peculiarity can save his new friends. Based on the novel "Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children," written by Ransom Riggs.

I seriously enjoyed this movie and it definitely has been such a long time since I have seen such a wonderfully created movie especially from the book rendition. Although I haven't read the books, I think that I just might after this movie. 

Stay Peculiar. 

No problem on that end. 

This movie really did it for and it has ruined me for other movies. I haven't watched any after this. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children will have you laughing, crying, and on your toes. Being Peculiar is probably one of the best things in the world because I want to join this life of going through portals and time.

5 out of 5 stars for this peculiar movie.

Blog you later, awesome book nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR