Wednesday, October 12, 2016

ARC: Mr. Mysterious - J.A. Huss (Mister #4)

Published Date: October 12, 2016
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: Paxton Vance isn’t as cryptic as he thinks. That broody nature and tough-guy exterior aren’t fooling me one bit. 

I know everything about him. I listen in on his most personal phone calls. I read his mail before he does. I even know what his mother got him for Christmas last year. 

You’re the man of my dreams, Paxton Vance. You just don’t know it yet. 

But don’t worry, I’ll remind you. I’m here to give you everything you need, before you know you need it. 

So don’t get defensive because I take a challenge seriously. You have to open up to someone, and that someone is me. 

Besides, you can’t stay Mr. Mysterious forever. Why play the game if you never want to win?

HOLY MOLY MR MYSTERIOUS IS WAY UP THERE ON MY MISTERS LIST. He is an absolutely beautiful man with a dark, dark, DARK, soul. Which is why J.A. Huss created him. I want him so badly. GIMME, GIMME, GIMME.

Mr. Mysterious allows the story to unravel even more and damn, it will blow your mind, body, and soul. READ THIS BOOK. There are no other words to try and convince you to read this book. Though it can be read as a standalone, read the series from where it all started. Fall in love with the characters. You will not be disappointed. 

5 out of 5 stars. 

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR