Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Martian (Movie Review)

Release Date: October 2, 2015
Genre: Science Fiction
Synopsis: 
When astronauts blast off from the planet Mars, they leave behind Mark Watney (Matt Damon), presumed dead after a fierce storm. With only a meager amount of supplies, the stranded visitor must utilize his wits and spirit to find a way to survive on the hostile planet. Meanwhile, back on Earth, members of NASA and a team of international scientists work tirelessly to bring him home, while his crew mates hatch their own plan for a daring rescue mission. 

America has damn well spent a good amount of money to constantly bring Matt Damon home. So knock it off.

I mean Saving Private Ryan, The Martian. Like we should be done and Damon should just stay home. 

This movie was long as hell but there were some parts where you just enjoyed thoroughly and other parts, it had you questioning as to why they would put that in there... The movie was just so long and it was obvious they could have cut out some of the stuff. 

I don't know if I would add this into my movie collection nor watch it ever again but I did like it in theaters. Matt Damon was a fantastic actor and made me actually want to visit Mars... Not that I could do what he did because I'd probably be dead before my colleagues /friends got back to me. 

I rate this movie a good 3.5 stars out of 5. Something you should catch in theaters while it is still in there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR