Saturday, June 11, 2016

ARC: Neverland Evermore - Sarah J. Pepper (Never Ever #1)

Published Date: June 11, 2016
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Synopsis: Neverland has a way of breaking people. It corrupts souls. It destroys hope. The evil festering inside it brings out the darkness in our hearts and leaves us worse than dead. No good has ever come from it. Ever.

It is where I was born.

Therefore, darkness is all I know. Corruption is in my bones. So when I see him, I mean to win his heart and then break him. I mean to lure him to my arms and then destroy him. But it is his intentions and his wicked smile that deter me…at least until a lost soul from my past catches up with us.

My world ignites into flames. My love’s sinks to the depths of the sea. We are from two different worlds that overlap for a brief moment in time. But it is that moment which carries me forward. It is that moment in which he lives in the past. It is that moment in which I embrace my true nature and seek vengeance against those responsible for feeding his hand to that godforsaken crocodile.

Sarah J. Pepper never disappoints when I want to fall in love with the once-known villains. Captain James and Tinker Bell take on the best fairytale from this author yet. I did love her Rumplestiltskin story but this book definitely takes the cake. 

Your heart will break throughout this book and a cliff hanger is inevitable. I found myself wanting to chuck my kindle across the room. 

I fell in love with the book for three reasons and three reasons alone: 
1. Tinker Bell is as feisty as always
2. Captain Hook is sexy and alpha
3. Their love story just made me believe in love again. 

Will you take the chance at reading this 4.4 out of 5 star book and fall in love with Disney in the remaking? 

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR