Saturday, August 6, 2016

ARC: Hold Fast - Olivia Rigal and Shannon Macallan

Published Date: July 30, 2016
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Synopsis: One needs to be rescued. 
The other needs to be saved.  
Sean : When I was a SEAL, I lived my life by one motto: HOLD FAST. 
Those two words kept me alive through years of war, but they couldn’t save all my brothers in arms, and they couldn’t save my career. 
Now I’m home, back in the world, with more nightmares and scars than ten men should have, and the only woman who can make me whole again is missing. 
I don’t care where she is or who has her. There is nothing I won’t do to find her and bring her home. 
To me. 

Courtney : I’m trapped, and there’s no way out. I need to escape this cult and leave this hell behind, but I can’t do it alone. 
I knew the Church of the New Revelation was a bad idea when my mother brought me here, but I didn’t know how bad. I’m a prisoner, and this noose draws tighter around my neck every day. 
There’s only one bright spot in my life, only one man who could save me. He’s the only man I’ve ever loved, but he left me behind when he enlisted all those years ago. 

Sean, where are you?

This book was one of the quickest that I have read. I am not a big military romance person but this is something that captivated me from the start. As a stand-alone romance, this had me going because I knew that every little bit of information was going to be there. Every sexy bit. Every teeth clenching bit. 

It brought me back to the ages of domineering men who don't know the meaning of no. I don't mean present times either. 

Courtney is stuck within a cult because her mother is absolutely in love with the cult leader who in turn is obsessed with the fact that men should rule all and only male heirs will proceed forward. She needs to be rescued. But only one can save her. 

Hold Fast is an absolutely thrilling book -- even if I am only 25% in because I just know as more details are released that I am going to love this book forever and ever. 

I cannot wait for their reunion because that is always the best part to me. 

With this review, I dub this book to be a 4.5 out of 5 stars. 

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR