Saturday, August 20, 2016

Lights Out (Movie Review)

Release Date: July 22, 2016
Genre: Horror
Synopsis: When Rebecca (Teresa Palmer) left home, she thought that her childhood fears were behind her. As a young girl growing up, she was never really sure of what was real when the lights went out at night. Now, her little brother Martin (Gabriel Bateman) is experiencing the same unexplained and terrifying events that jeopardized her safety and sanity. Holding a mysterious attachment to their mother (Maria Bello), a supernatural entity has returned with a vengeance to torment the entire family.

Absolutely terrifying and yet all-around thrilling. 

The last time that I watched a horror movie, I yawned and closed my eyes -- Before I knew it, the movie was over. But this was one movie that kept delivering the blows, one after another. I had no break to run off to the bathroom or fall asleep.

Besides, this came out on the birthday and it is so hard to say no to not watch it. 

Lights Out is something that I can watch all over again, know what scary parts there are but still be on the edge of my seat, buried behind my hands, or someone else. Cleverly created, they finally created the movie that was widely anticipated in 2013 with their advertisements. 

Diane is something that I will always fear because dark memories will always reside in peoples' minds. Even the happiest of people can have that one moment. After all, there is no you without me. 

With a good 4.8 out of 5 stars, get ready to hide under your blankets, close your doors, and keep your lights on. 

Blog you later, awesome nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR