Thursday, September 15, 2016

Bad Bitch - Christina Saunders (Bad Bitch #1)

Published Date: July 5, 2016
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Synopsis: They call me the Bad Bitch. A lesser woman might get her panties in a twist over it, but me? I'm the one who does the twisting. Whether it's in the courtroom or in the bedroom, I've never let anyone - much less a man - get the upper hand.

Except for that jerk attorney Lincoln Granade. He's dark, mysterious, smoking hot and sexy as hell. He's nothing but a bad, bad boy playing the part of an up and coming premiere attorney. I'm not worried about losing in a head to head battle with this guy. But he gets me all hot and bothered in a way no man has ever done before. I don't like a person being under my skin this much. It makes me want to let go of all control, makes me want to give in. This dangerous man makes me want to submit to him completely, again, and again, and again...

They call her Bad Bitch for a reason and I loved this romantic, sexy, comedy.

Evan is just trying to find the guy that is trying to find the guy that can satisfy her in bed and her particular needs. She is the Dom and I always love s strong female character because of the fact that she takes shit from nobody. This bad bitch needs an award because you are going to fall in love with this book. These characters. This story.

Lincoln Granade has officially lit my panties on fire with his form fitting description of tall, dark, and handsome.
But is it possible that this is the guy that has met Bad Bitch's requirement for her needs? Wants? Will he break Bad Bitch? 

Light the matches of this romance because it will bring the heat to something that you never knew possible.

5 out of 5 stars.

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR