Thursday, September 8, 2016

Elixir - Jennifer L. Armentrout (Covenant #3.5)

Published Date: November 27, 2012
Genre: Young Adult
Synopsis: Aiden St. Delphi will do anything to save Alex. Even if it means doing the one thing he will never forgive himself for. Even if it means making war against the gods.

That synopsis tells us all. 

I cannot get over Aiden St. Delphi and no matter who I encounter in other books and what I say, nobody can tell me different. 

I am in love with St. Delphi and his forbidden pure-blood ness. I need him in my life even if that means re-reading the series over and over again. Elixir will make you think long and hard about what you would do for the one person that you love.

Even if that means going against your values. Going back against your words and promises. 

A fantastic 4.7 out of 5 stars for this novella. 

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR