Sunday, September 11, 2016

Right - Jana Aston (Wrong #2)

Published Date: April 6, 2016
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: My childhood was perfect.
I’ve led a charmed life, and I’m not going to blow it now by picking the wrong guy.
I’ve got my sights set on my brother’s best friend.
He’s known my family for years. He’s reliable and kind and handsome.
Sure, he’s been avoiding me since I was six.
I’m a bit aggressive for him, maybe.
But he’s the one… right?

Okay, to say the least. I think I have fallen in love with Jana Aston's writing and Wrong series. 

In Right, I snorted and giggled like it was the funniest thing on the Earth. 

I can definitely relate to Everly. After all, we are a bit aggressive towards guys. But those who are scared off are obviously no good. Because the main reason we are aggressive is... Is.... Okay, I have no reason as to why I am aggressive. But sometimes it works? 

As long as you don't have your eyes on the wrong guy. But at the time, you think it is right.

I definitely wasn't expecting this to be in the book but I loved, loved, loved this. 

Everly is absolutely outrageous and hilarious that I just could not put this book down. I am pretty sure that I got weird looks because I kept laughing on the train and shaking my head. Bet they wish they knew to read Jana Aston. 

The right guy is often the wrong guy but can we find out who it is for Everly? 

5 out of 5 stars. 

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR