Friday, September 30, 2016

Zootopia (Movie Review)

Release Date: March 4, 2016
Genre: Mystery Cartoon
Synopsis: From the largest elephant to the smallest shrew, the city of Zootopia is a mammal metropolis where various animals live and thrive. When Judy Hopps (Ginnifer Goodwin) becomes the first rabbit to join the police force, she quickly learns how tough it is to enforce the law. Determined to prove herself, Judy jumps at the opportunity to solve a mysterious case. Unfortunately, that means working with Nick Wilde (Jason Bateman), a wily fox who makes her job even harder.

OH MY GOODNESS! This is such a darling movie -- I can't believe i refused to watch it in theaters because this movie made me giggle more than I could handle. LIKE SRSLY though. This movie is to die for because I mean, well, you know. 

See?

Speechless.

I loved this movie because it was so kid friendly and so over exaggerated that I couldn't help it. Definitely a great movie to just cuddle down into after something scary which is exactly what I did.

Disney is somewhere in the high upper middle area of likeableness because of the fact that i am a 90s princess girl and well, let's be honest now, they had such a bad streak with movies and TV shows. But they are getting back up there.

4.7 out of 5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR