Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Total Dick - Christina Saunders (Bad Bitch #3)

Published Date: July 5, 2016
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Synopsis: I’m your classic skirt chaser. A womanizer. A total d*ck. My reputation is dirtier than a New Orleans street after a Mardi Gras parade. I take unwinnable cases and win them. Where people see defeat, I see a big fat paycheck. And when most men see rejection, it’s because the sexiest woman at the bar has already promised to go home with me.

But Scarlett Carmichael is the one person I can’t seem to conquer. This too-cool former debutante has it all—class, attitude, and a body that begs to be worshipped. I’ve never worked with a person like her before—hell, I’ve never played nice with anyone before in my life, and I’m not about to start with her. This woman wasn’t meant to be played nicely with. It’s going to be dirty. It’s going to be hot. She’s about to spend a lot of time with the biggest d*ck in town. And she’s going to love every minute of it…

What's a normal family without a skirt chaser? We all have one. NOPE. Do not lie to me because I know how true it is. There's that one womanizer/(manner)? The total asshole or dick that we just don't want to like but kind of have to because they bring the fun into everything. 

Kennedy is one of those things and boy, does he do it well.

He's even ready to pull the moves on Scarlett Carmichael because well she has the body that he wants. What he doesn't expect is her full on attitude towards him because he has made some poor choices that result him looking like a total asshole and Carmichael definitely calls him out on it. 

THAT'S WHO I WANT TO BE WHEN I GROW UP -- JK. I am grown up and I want to change my life other than this blog and family. Ya know? Sentimental towards these things. 

Anyways, this book will not only have you laughing but it will definitely keep you on your toes which brings this "who dun it" aspect to it all. You just kind of, sort of, have to fall in love with this. 

5 out of 5 stars. 

Blog you later, awesome book nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR