Monday, November 23, 2015

Bash, Volume I - Candace Blevins (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club #3)

Copy received from author and ROCKSTAR PR in exchange for honest review
Published Date: October 16, 2015
Genre: Erotica/Fantasy
Synopsis: What do you get when you mix a bad-ass werewolf biker with a beautiful she-wolf who grew up as the MC President’s daughter? 

Sparks. 


Book one of the Bash trilogy…

Angelica was raised not only as a biker’s daughter, but as Bud’s daughter — the president of the Atlanta RTMC, which meant she also had dozens of ‘uncles’ who made sure she was safe, happy, loved, secure.

Needless to say, her virginity was still solidly intact when she left for college.

She goes to school up north, where no one knows she’s a biker’s daughter at heart, and thoroughly enjoys her time as a civilian. She gets rid of her pesky virginity right away, but is mostly a good girl while she buckles down to get her degree, staying at school even during the summers to take as many classes as she can fit in.

She’s a different person when she comes home with her Master’s degree, and in spite of her intention to remain a civilian, some of the bikers don’t seem so much like uncles, anymore. 

Warning: Lots of hot sex, a touch of BDSM, and an abundance of bad-ass werewolf bikers who are used to getting their way.

This is book one of a three book story. There’s a tiny cliffhanger at the end, but only three weeks until book two releases.

I think that you will understand after you read this book that this book is completely and utterly hot and yet I am yet surprised that people do those things. This book genre has opened up different views and takes than what I am used to. 

Naturally, I felt inclined to read this book. I don't know if it was because I hadn't read the first two books but from what I've heard, you just hated to love Bash's personality. I kind of got the hint from the book that I read but in all honesty, this could be a stand-alone, if wanted. You don't need to know anything about the characters, you can jump in now. 

We start this book off eight years into the past when Bash was a mere prospect and Angelica was the fucking princess of the Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club. Angel was someone you couldn't touch and well, Bash... You learn where he got his nickname later on. 

Angelica is ridden with hate with a fiery passion because she isn't allowed to date and well, she just wants to have a lot of fun and do other things. Along the lines of the book, I was completely surprised and disgusted that parents would go at it with their sexual tension in front of their children. But I guess for this story, go for it. 

I'm going to take a guess and say that werewolves are ridiculously ridden with the insatiable need for sex. They never really go into wolf form because people don't realize that we are living amongst wolves. When the story fast forwards, well, Angelica is no longer to virgin princess that needs protecting but rather just a girl -- sorry, I mean woman, who has insatiable needs that her last prospect bitch a.k.a. Bash, is only able to fill. 

Now personally, this book was really hot and I just couldn't read it in public. Every other page involved a touch of this and that. But when Angelica moves away from the club and her father, she meets Thomas. You'll just have to read this book to get your own take on it.

Well, this is the first time that I read Candace Blevins and from what I hear, these books are completely on the down low for her. Usually, they are more erotic. But I guess that if this book is only small taste of what Blevins can bring to you in your fantasy worlds.

I rate this book a good 3.8 out of 5 stars and I can't wait to see where the second and third book lead me to. My darkest and deepest fantasies coming to life or will I really just start to not like this book?

Here are some of the buying links for you:

Buy Links:

Amazon Kindle: http://amzn.to/1PKGBxf
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1HPYhGr

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR