Saturday, November 28, 2015

UPDATE: On My Life (Oh, so interesting... NOT.) Pt. 3

You know, working two jobs is awful. I am taking time away from reading and I also haven't done any homework. So let's procrastinate even more. 

I have a lot of good little reviews coming your way soon but I didn't finish one for today. 

But I just wanted to update you guys. As my finals are approaching, my reviews will be diminishing as I will keep my time towards studying and my jobs. In about two weeks, however, I am all yours. ;) I don't know about you but I love listening to music while I am studying so I am going list a couple of my favorite songs right now:

Hello - Adele
Same Old Love - Selena Gomez
Focus - Ariana Grande
Locked Away - R.City and Adam Levine
Cuckoo Song - Adam Lambert
Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri

Alright, that's only a small amount of the songs that I am currently enjoying.

I am watching Empire, Scream Queens, and of course, Mistresses. Don't judge me but I love my daily binge watching of drama.

Alright, blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR