Thursday, November 12, 2015

Release Date: Tethered Bond - Emma Hart (Holly Woods Files #3)

Release Date: November 13, 2015
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Synopsis: Detective Drake Nash: hot, alpha, bossy, and… mine.

Now, if someone could tell his ex that... I don’t care if the summer fayre is coming to Holly Woods and she’s on the planning committee. What I do care about is sugar-filled food, bright lights, late nights… and danger. The type that won’t come in the form of Nonna’s new cantankerous British parrot, Gio. (Please see the damage done to Mom’s new curtains.)

Unfortunately, when the danger comes, it comes in the form of something Holly Woods has never seen. The town is rocked to its core, and once again, I’m in danger. Only this time, it isn’t because of my clients—this time, I’m in danger because of who I am… Because of my heritage.

And despite the HWPD’s best efforts, the bodies keep on piling up.

Drake’s determined to protect me. I’m determined that I can do it myself.

Danger. Mystery. Darkness. Malice.

It’ll be a miracle if any of us make it out of this with guns unfired, cupcakes still frosted, and hearts intact…

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY EARLY BOOK BIRTHDAY TO THE AMAZING EMMA HART AND GIVING ME ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING CONTEMPORARY ROMANCES THAT I HAVE EVER READ. DO YOU SEE HOW EXCITED I AM WITH HOW I AM SHOUTING WITH CAPITAL LETTERS?

Okay, I'm done. But hey, it's Friday, the 13th and that gives me the heebie jeebies on a daily basis. Time for a binge watch on all of the Friday the 13th movies! Thanks and goodbye society.

Now personally, I 1-Clicked the crap out of this book and you guys should because there's a massive sale that saves you $10 USD and its only 99 cents per book. Trust me, you'll want to do that because I did. Now I am so glad to present you the links to the stuff so I love you guys and I am leaving society to bring you more and more reviews. Much love.

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. Go 1-click it! :) 
TETHERED BOND (#3) PREORDER (landing at MIDNIGHT!!!):
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1LiuB3b
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1jvxyV8
iBooks: http://apple.co/1VZd5nl
Kobo: http://bit.ly/1LY7xKy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR