Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Follow - J.A. Huss (Social Media #1)

Published Date: August 27, 2014
Genre: New Adult/Erotic Romance

Synopsis:#Women.

I fuck them. I use them. I pay them off. I find another. My demands are never denied. My contracts are always signed. They submit to me. Willingly. Completely. Temporarily. This is how it's always been.

Until I saw that filthy tweet.

@VaughnAsher My bare pussy. Your tongue. #ThingsIThinkAboutToGetOff

"FilthyBlueBird" thinks she can tease me with hashtags and then hide behind a Twitter handle? She thinks I wouldn't be more than happy to #RockHerFilthyWorld? She's wrong.

Her online fantasy is about to collide with her public reality, and it's about to happen... now.


I am not quite sure how I felt about this book. J.A. Huss is an interesting writer and I read this book way back June and I guess that I never wrote a review about it. My thoughts were drawn to Fifty Shades of Grey, because the main girl meets handsome, rich, famous guy, bondage, sex, and heartbreak is all involved. 

Every single time I read a book like this, I am slightly intrigued. One of my favorite authors is E.L. James and I am waiting for Grey to get into my hands but this is a slightly more modernized book, Fifty Shades of Grey meets, excuse my language but fuckin' Twitter and Facebook and all of that nonsense. 

Anyways, my rating on this a 3.8 stars out of 5. It will be up to whether to read it my awesome book nerds but if you are looking for a new genre to read, this is a read for you.

Blog you later with Vacation (Movie review) and Mister Monday - Garth Nix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR