Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Spark - Brigid Kemmerer (Elemental Series #2)

Gabriel Merrick, I was iffy about you from the first book because Chris and Becca portrayed you as kind of an ass but for some reason, with you, that's okay because it was strangely hot. 
Maybe because I am just attracted to the asshole complexity. 
Wow... That just sounds really sad now that I think about it. 
LAWLS.

Published Date: August 28, 2012
Genre: Fantasy/Young Adult/Romance

Synopsis: Gabriel Merrick plays with fire. Literally. Sometimes he can even control it. And sometimes he can't. Gabriel has always had his brothers to rely on, especially his twin, Nick. But when an arsonist starts wreaking havoc on their town, all the signs point to Gabriel. Only he's not doing it. And no one seems to believe him. Except a shy sophomore named Layne, a brainiac who dresses in turtlenecks and jeans and keeps him totally off balance. Because Layne has a few secrets of her own...

"I need to tell you something/I really, really, really, really, really, really like you." I said as I twirled around with my book. It is genuinely how I felt about this book and it was one of those books where you could not put it down. I wanted to twirl around with it but I figured that would just make me look a bit crazy during class. 

Anyways, I really liked this book because I felt like I related to the heroine in this novel a lot. Minus the baggage. But her characteristics really got me. 

I rate this book a solid 5 out of 5 stars. I was more impressed with this novel because not only did it have more a plot line, it gave me more insight on the characters. Also I want to declare Gabriel Merrick onto my book boyfriend list.

Tell me what you guys think of this book and share it with me!

Anyways, goodnight awesome book nerds and I will blog you later with Spirit - Brigid Kemmerer (Elemental Series #3) and Darkness Becomes Her - Kelly Keaton. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR