Monday, August 17, 2015

UPDATE: On My Life (Oh, so interesting... NOT.)

So I am starting my sophomore year in college... Yippee. 

I am dripping with ecstatic-ness. Is that even a word? We are definitely going to make it into a word from now on.

No, really. It is sarcasm.

Anyways, I do not want to promise anything from now on, considering that my course-load and work has increased itself just after the first day.

Either way, my blog will be updated as much as possible with the books that I do get to read on my spare time that isn't spent crying in the corner and rocking back and forth. But thank you for my readers and support and I will be back shortly as soon as I can get myself to read Rebels: City of Indra - Kendall/Kylie Jenner and Maya Sloan.

I can tell you this much... It is not going to be a great review as I hoped it would be. 

Property to Google Images

I hope that I will have it by the end of the week! Have a good rest of your night, my awesome book nerds and I will blog you later. Outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR