Sunday, February 28, 2016

ARC: Across The Hall - Kylie Walker

Published Date: February 24, 2016
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: Jude Falken has just been released from prison on good behavior. He's hot as hell, owns one of the largest fashion empires & has women coming and going day and night. A delivery girl that shows up at his loft leaves him intrigued. 

She's gorgeous, shy & totally off limits. 
She's his best friends little sister.
Jude knows better, he swore he wouldn't go there.

After returning from a year long internship in Paris, Jillian Warren is back in her hometown of Manhattan and steering clear of men. Her new neighbor has her curious, wanting to know more. Her roommate & brother keeps telling her stay away but she can't. As their worlds collide, Jillian soon finds out there is a darker side to Jude and she will soon be fighting her own emotions and memories of the one man she left in Paris. Her past will soon catch up with her. She will be forced to decide.
Big brother's best friend or the hurtful memories of her past in Paris.

Across The Hall by Kylie Walker was my first book by her and I can appreciate her writing style. Coming across the storyline, I swooned because it was the classic bad boy but it wasn't like he wanted to be that and let it rule his life.

Jude Faulken makes you fan yourself in more ways than one. However, when I first read his name... Yeah... I sung The Beatles out loud. Am I ashamed? No, not really. HEY JUDEEEEEEEE. Okay. I swear, I am done. He definitely made it onto my book boyfriends list because of the fact that he makes your body feel hot as he flirts his way into Jillian's life. 

When the plot twist hit me, I started to bawl my eyes out. I wasn't prepared to say the least. Jillian and Jude's relationship is one of the classics and I can fall hard for the two of them being together. I smell a second novel coming, Kylie, and I cannot wait to sink my teeth into it. 

I rate this a solid 4.5 out of 5 stars. Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR