Monday, February 1, 2016

P.S. I Still Love You - Jenny Han (To All The Boys I've Loved Before #2)

Published Date: May 26, 2015
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.
She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.
When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Timesbestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of what makes it so amazing.

It's the month of love, love, loveeeeeeeee. Yeah. I am a total sap and I just love love. Watching it fill the air around me is beautiful. Makes me long for something special like that.

What really amazed me about this book was that I was able to read it within a day. I kind of fell in love with Lara Jean and Peter. 

When I read the synopsis of the first book of the series, I thought that Peter was going to be the super cool, dumb, overly popular jock that couldn't care more about anyone else than himself. But then Lara Jean comes into the picture and she really didn't expect to fall for Peter. It was supposed be pretend.

You know those moments in our childhood when you play imaginary things i.e. house, family, friends, monsters, lava, dinosaurs. Well, feelings are supposed to be unattached. 

When another boy from her past with another letter comes back into her life... Maybe things were unfinished with him. More secrets are revealed throughout the book. I had plenty of those moments where you had to just close the book and soak in the words that the author gave you.

The rating is a beautiful 4.3 out of 5 stars. I really do hope that Jenny Han brings back some more Lara Jean and Peter for us. Even the second boy her life too. 

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR