Wednesday, February 24, 2016

First Dance with You - Clarissa Wild

Published Date: November 27, 2013
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: Virgin Emily is just starting her new life as a college girl and gets invited to a masquerade by her new roommate. At the party, a sexy, masked man asks her to dance, but what she doesn’t know is that this one dance will change her life forever. Because when the waltz is over, the night just begins…

To be honest, I am in absolute love with the short story that Clarissa brought to my email. Why? It was simple, thrilling, and sexy. It didn't beat around the bush and it was the absolute cutest love story. I have no words especially since even the synopsis takes your breath away. It gets you excited because you're just like, what? What happens?! Give me more because I need more Emily and this mysterious man.

I guess you're just going to have to get this book to fall in love with a short story... PSST... This one is the one I'm talking about. ;) Because I rate this a solid 3.6 out of 5 stars.

So, I guess, blog you later, awesome book nerds? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR