Friday, February 5, 2016

Shadowhunters: "Raising Hell" (Ep. 4)

Released Date: February 2, 2016
Genre: Young Adult
The show is slowly and I mean slowly getting better and better. However, I truly think that if they made it along the lines of the book, it would be a lot better but I am starting to become fond of the show.

As the show progresses, I am not sure how I feel about the characters because they just don't seem to fit the needs of the characters other than the Lightwood twins and of course Magnus. Out of all of the characters, I really like Simon, Magnus, and Alec because they play their part correctly other than the fact of Simon being a hot nerd. 

Not what I expected nor to be hit with. He's not supposed to be hot and I expressed my anger thoroughly with my family members who all just laughed at me. However, even his band seems to be missing everyone. I don't even remember maureen being in the book nor of the fact that she was wanting date Simon. Am I missing something here?

Anyways, this particular episode is a good 4.1 out of 5 stars but we will have to see where they continue with the story because I cannot wait for more Simon, Magnus, and Alec. I want to see where their story develops. 

I don't think that I am liking this whole parabatai idea being introduced so early in the story or how they describe it... I'm just not feeling how they are describing these moments between Alec and Jace. I think that the only encounter I liked was Alec and Magnus. It was probably the cutest encounter ever. 

Recap: After getting a clue about who may have wiped Clary’s memories, the crew hunts down the High Warlock of Brooklyn, Magnus Bane. With all of the warlocks in hiding from Valentine, the team must lure Magnus out with something he can’t refuse – a killer party and something very valuable. But with emotions running high, more may come out of their meeting with Magnus than just the retrieval of Clary’s memories.
Meanwhile, Simon doesn’t seem to be himself after his recent Downworlder encounter.

Blog you later, awesome nerds.

1 comment:

  1. I love second chance romance. It gives some background on the hero and heroine and avoids the annoying insta-love trope.

    ReplyDelete

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR