Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Promotion: The Master - Tara Sue Me (The Submissive #7)


The Master by Tara Sue Me

Publication Date: February 2, 2016
Genre: Erotic Romance

Blurb


Synopsis: Tara Sue Me's New York Times bestselling Submissive series continues with a delicious new story that explores the thin line between pleasure and pain. . . .

She's ready to try again. . . .

Sasha Blake is scarred from a BDSM session gone wrong, but she can't deny how much a strong Master turns her on. Determined to overcome her fears and rejoin the Partners in Play community, she asks Abby and Nathaniel West to set her up with a Dom who can help her feel safe again as a sub. They know the very experienced Cole is exactly the kind of man who can push all of Sasha's buttons—and she soon wants to go much faster than she had planned. . . .

Cole knows that Sasha is not the kind of submissive he needs. He wants someone who will serve him 24-7, not a part-time partner. Still, the further they go into their play, the more Cole begins to wish he could make Sasha his all the time. . . .

When forbidden desires turn into scorching action, Sasha and Cole come face-to-face with their demons—and realize their scorching relationship might be too dangerous to last. . . .

Available From


About Tara Sue Me



Tara Sue Me wrote her first novel at the age of twelve. It would be twenty years before she picked up her pen to write the second.
After completing several clean romances, she decided to try her hand at something spicier and started The Submissive. What began as a writing exercise quickly took on a life of its own. An avid reader of all types of fiction, she soon discovered she enjoyed writing a variety as well.
Tara lives in the Southeastern United States with her family, two dogs, and a cat.

Find Tara Sue Me Online

Teaser

During a lull in the conversation, he leaned forward and lowered his voice. "There's a play party next weekend."
She froze and he could see her process his words and their meaning before she relaxed. "Yes."
"Good job, Sasha. You did what I told you to do earlier, didn't you?" She'd remembered he wouldn't touch her without telling her where and how.
"Yes, Sir."
He nodded. "A fast learner. I like that. I would like for you to attend the party with me."
He paused, gauging her reaction. Her cheeks were flushed with excitement. "I would like that," she said.
"Since the party will be held at Master Greene's house and I don't know if he has granite countertops, I won't have you wear the black lingerie."
Her voice was calm when she asked, "What will you have me wear, Sir?"
"I'll have it sent to you this week." Let her think about it for a while.
"I look forward to it."
"We won't formally participate in any scenes, but you will serve as my submissive."
Her lips parted and she nodded. "Yes, Sir."
"Master Greene has asked me if he can apologize for Peter's actions." He watched her carefully, looking for any hint of panic.
"Will Peter be there?" she asked quietly.
"No, in fact I understand that as a result of the phone call, there's to be a meeting to determine if he should be allowed to remain in the group."
Her eyes widened in shock. She hadn't heard that. He was surprised Julie hadn't told her, but then again, Daniel might not have told Julie.
She straightened her shoulders. "In that case, I'm good with Master Greene apologizing."
"That's what I told him, but I also said I wanted to check with you
She nodded, but then her gaze grew distant and she looked over his shoulder.
"Everything okay?" he asked. "Are you having second thoughts?"
She slowly returned her focus to him. "No, I'm just thinking about Peter. Now that I can think about him and not risk an episode, I often find myself wondering if I missed something, some sign."
"I understand why you'd do that, but your time would be better spent asking yourself what qualities you're looking for in a Dom." He reached into his pocket and took a twenty dollar bill out. "Do you know how they train people to recognize counterfeit money?"
Her forehead wrinkled and she frowned in puzzlement. "Sir?"
He passed her the twenty. "They don't give them the counterfeit bills to study. They only touch and hold the real thing. They become so accustomed to the real money that they immediately recognize the fraud."
"I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say, Sir."
"Focus on what you want from a Dom, how you want him to treat you. Think through the characteristics of a Dom you'd like to play with. That way when you meet someone and you get to know him, you'll recognize if he's a fraud or not."
She nodded.
"To make sure you understand, I want you to make a list of your top ten requirements from a Dom. We'll go over it next time we meet."
Her gaze grew wistful again, but she smiled and replied with a soft, "Yes, Sir."
Hosted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR