Wednesday, February 10, 2016

ARC: The Master - Tara Sue Me (The Submissive #7)

Published Date: February 2, 2016
Genre: Erotica

Synopsis: She's ready to try again... Sasha Blake is scarred from a BDSM session gone wrong, but she can't deny how drawn she is to a strong Master. Determined to rejoin the Partners in Play community, she asks Abby and Nathaniel West to set her up with a Dom who will make her feel safe again as a sub. 
Cole Johnson knows how to push all of Sasha's buttons, but he's convinced she's not the submissive he needs. Still, the further they go into their play, the more Cole begins to wish he could make Sasha his all the time...
When forbidden desires turn into scorching action, Sasha and Cole come face-to-face with their demons - and realize their deepening relationship might be too dangerous to last...
Before there was the fan fiction that became Fifty Shades of Grey, there was The Submissive...Indulge in the series that started it all: The Submissive, The Dominant, The Training, The Chalet, The Enticement, The Collar, The Exhibitionist and The Master.


I wasn't really sure what I was getting myself into when I started this book. I started realizing that I really liked the ideas of a Dom/Sub relationship but my world was opened up to even more of it and it really scared me.

This book, from what I understand, is there are times that things get out of hand. In fact, I haven't even read the previous seven books and of course, this book can easily be a stand-alone. You find everything out and it just hits you in the face. Like damn. My face hurts from this.

It's all about new beginnings and second chances. Those are the romance books that I love the most.

Because this copy was like a review copy, the formatting drove me insane because it was just all over the page sometimes hard to follow.

But in reality, this book was a beautiful love and rather funny story. How I fell in love with it and the dominant/submissive relationship was a beautiful one in this book. I didn't know what I was getting into with Tara Sue Me but she didn't really fail my expectations. 

Cole will do anything to push Sasha's buttons but she does it to him as well and it's rather hilarious seeing them go back and forth at each other like they are very close. It's the trust between their relationship.

I can safely rate this book a 3.5 out of 5 stars. I don't believe that anyone will really amount to Fifty Shades of Grey but this book wasn't completely awful. 

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR