Tuesday, March 15, 2016

ARC: Lucky Stud - Rebecca Elise (Getting Lucky Anthology)

Published Date: March 15, 2016
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: When Kurt Davis let Briony Jensen move in as a favor to his cousin, it was only supposed to be temporary. He never expected to fall for her, but he is determined to make her his. Just when he thinks he is getting close, Briony drops a bomb on him, forcing him to make a a difficult decision. Does he let her go or beg her to stay?

Lucky Stud is part of the Getting Lucky anthology and I loved just this miniature portion. Why? It is a two hour read and I loved every single moment of it. I couldn't put down the book. I wanted to read more and more of Briony and Kurt because of their undeniable attraction towards each other. 

It was a fatal attraction right from the start and it was inevitable. 

I think I just fell in love with Kurt. He doesn't want to admit it but he is a genuinely sweet guy so I am going to be blunt. He's the ultimate alpha male. But he was broken down as soon as he saw Briony. I wish that I got to know more about Briony. It seems that she has a tragic story but it was only a brief description.

You're thrown into the story and Kurt is definitely one of the characters that you want to punch in the face in the beginning of the book and by the end, you just don't want anyone to touch him because you love him by the end.

Now personally, I think that if the story was longer, I would have enjoyed it more but I think I will rate this book a good 3.7 out of 5 stars. 

Go ahead and buy this Getting Lucky anthology because proceeds will go to The National Alliance on Mental Illness. It is only 99 cents as of right now.

Blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

*ANTHOLOGY AVAILABLE FROM 3/15/16 to 6/15/16*
*ALL proceeds benefit National Alliance on Mental Illness*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR