Friday, March 11, 2016

Shadowhunters: "Rise Up" (Ep. 9)

Release Date: March 8, 2016
Genre: Young Adult
I don't know about you guys but I am very attracted to Simon. Whether he was a human or a vampire. There was always something behind him and I definitely didn't picture him the way he is portrayed in the show. Now personally, I think that Clary needs to calm down on her hormones. 

Is it just me or is she practically dry humping Jace every single chance she gets? It weirds me out to the fullest but hey, if you want to, go right ahead. I'll just avert my eyes over here. Maybe there. Or there. I just don't want to see it no matter how crazy their romantic tension of their relationship is. 

I was talking to my cousin who actually talks to me about the show but as much as I am disappointed, I have to be happy enough that she was willing to give this TV series a try. Go you. Right now, my feelings towards the show is impractical. 

I love it. Then I hate it. I love it. Then I hate it. AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN. Make this stop? Put me out of my misery? Alec especially. Such a two faced arse. He needs to go to Magnus and give him a big arse slobbery kiss on the mouth and flip off everyone else who tries to intervene. 

In this episode, there is unity. Lots of it. From Shadowhunters to Downworlders. You'll hate some. You'll love some. You'll win some. You'll lose some. And I think I fell in love with Luke even more during this episode. 

He is definitely one of the most attractive and yet snarliest characters throughout the show and all around a good hearted character. I love me some werewolves. Ow owwww! Okay, I'll stop there about me ranting about Luke. But he is hot. 

Anyways, this episode will have your head spinning throughout and maybe make you even dizzier after you're done. There is much to soak in this episode and I think that Simon and Clary's relationship was made even stronger. So with a rating of a 3.7 out of 5 stars, I count down the days to my next review.

Recap: After the attack, the Institute and The Clave are on high alert and taking no prisoners to get answers. When Lydia makes a harsh call on the Seelies, Jace, Clary and Isabelle fear that this decision could be disastrous and the wrong way to defeat Valentine. Left with no other choice, the trio takes drastic actions to stop what is about to take place.
Meanwhile, Simon struggles to deal with his new situation, and Alec is emotionally torn with what is happening at the Institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR