Thursday, March 31, 2016

Deadpool (Movie Review)

Release Date: February 12, 2016
Genre: Fantasy/Action
Synopsis: 
Wade Wilson (Ryan Reynolds) is a former Special Forces operative who now works as a mercenary. His world comes crashing down when evil scientist Ajax (Ed Skrein) tortures, disfigures and transforms him into Deadpool. The rogue experiment leaves Deadpool with accelerated healing powers and a twisted sense of humor. With help from mutant allies Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Brianna Hildebrand), Deadpool uses his new skills to hunt down the man who nearly destroyed his life.

I absolutely loved this movie! I don't whether it is because of the constant narration throughout the movie or maybe it was the eye candy within the movie. 

Ryan Reynolds is definitely the best man to play Wade Wilson in this movie. Not only is he considered one of the hottest men on the planet but he actually made me laugh. Not saying that it is hard to make me laugh because let's be honest, it really isn't. Especially if you met me. I'm a really big person on laughing. 

You know laughing works out your stomach. Abs. That's the way to go. I don't even know why I am still typing about this.

Okay, Deadpool. That's what you are all here for. I'm here to deliver. 

If you don't know Deadpool, there is something very wrong with you. Just kidding. I think that he is definitely the ultimate super anti-hero. Don't call him a super hero because he is definitely far from one. This movie is crude and insulting and yet comedic as hell. Gory. Sexy. Lovable. I can use about every single adjective to use for this movie. Well, the ones that I can think of right now when I look at this cover.

You'll actually want the romance in this movie because of the fact that there was a whole back story on them and Deadpool... Whoops, Wade Wilson makes you fall in love with him as a person and his life. This comedic movie is a surprising twist on the usual Marvel super hero genre. 

With a rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars, I encourage you all to go watch this movie or buy it. Trust me on this.

So Marvel or DC? Pick one and comment in the comments? Jeez, that is repetitive. 

Blog you later, awesome nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR