Saturday, January 16, 2016

F*CK Love - Tarryn Fisher

Published Date: January 1, 2016
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: Helena Conway has fallen in love.
Unwillingly. Unwittingly.
But not unprovoked.
Kit Isley is everything she’s not—unstructured, untethered,
and not even a little bit careful.
It could all be so beautiful … if he wasn’t dating her best friend.
Helena must defy her heart, do the right thing, and think of others.
Until she doesn’t.

HOLY SHITE, TARRYN FISHER. 

What have you done?! You're making me feel with this book. Tear out my heart, stomp on it, run over it with a 4 Wheel Drive, and try to surgically place it back into me with no anesthetic and me being fully awake with it. 

Okay, needless to say. This was my first book ever by Tarryn Fisher and she completely stole my heart away. She took my virginity and she wasn't gentle enough. I want more of Tarryn Fisher and I am kind of obsessed with her style. 

I'm tempted to read the one where Colleen and Tarryn worked on together because the two of them together are absolutely hilarious and I don't think that my sides could handle it from laughing. Now personally, I really love her writing. 

Why?
1. She has no filter.
2. She used a bunch of hashtags.
3. Her romances seem epic.
4. Muslim Black.
5. Her characters feel so real to me.
6. She tore my heart to pieces but tried to mend it back together. 

Damn it all. Time to add Kit Isley to my book boyfriends list as well as Muslim Black because let's face it, they are hot. Well, in my mind they are. 

This is a book that you can not not 1-click. So, pretty much, I'm saying buy the crap out of this book because you definitely won't be disappointed. I usually don't do this but here is my rating... DRUMROLL PLEASE! 5 stars out of 5!

F*CK Love except when it comes to this book. So blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR