Friday, January 22, 2016

Shadowhunters: "The Descent Into Hell is Easy" (Ep. 2)

Release Date: January 19, 2015
Now that the fanbase as subsided, I just want to ask why the hell are you not sticking to the books? I mean, I understand that you guys are FreeForm now but shouldn't you guys at least keep a little to the book... You swung and missed again... Hopefully episode 3 comes to be a little better and along the lines of the book. 

When shows time jump back and forth from the present to the past and then back to the present, I just know it isn't going to be good. I mean, this early in the show? Come on... Give me something good! That's all I ask for. 

You know how last week, I said that the characters were accurately portrayed... Can I retract that statement? I more or less laughed at the show because of how bad they are portraying the books. Do something good for Cassandra Clare.

I need to read the books over again to wash this from my mind. I'm trying so, so, so, SO damn hard to get into this show. At first, I was definitely feeling the show but when I watched the show and thought back on the books... Needless to say, I was disappointed. 

Rating: 3 out of 5 stars.

Recap: With the knowledge that Valentine is alive and on the hunt for The Mortal Cup, the Institute is on high alert. Not wasting any time, Jace jumps into action and figures Clary’s memories are the key to finding Jocelyn and The Mortal Cup. Unfortunately, Clary’s memories were wiped leaving her without any recollection of this other life that could help her and the team. With only one other option remaining, Jace, Isabelle and a very reluctant Alec take Clary to the City of Bones to face the powerful Silent Brothers.

Meanwhile, Like continues his search for Clary, and Simon tries to come to terms with his best friend's new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR