Friday, March 18, 2016

Shadowhunters: "This World Inverted" (Ep. 10)

Aired Date: March 15, 2016
Genre: Young Adult
Have we gone back into high school? [No shame if you're a reader and watcher] but hey, time to go to prom! Because hey, this whole episode will have you messed up in the head. Back and forth and back and forth, sometimes, I can't keep up.

A shocking revelation is revealed in this episode and it had me at the whole WTF area.  Again, I bring up the topic of how this is a freeform show but you should stick to the timeline. I don't remember this ever happening... Then again, I'm on the fifth book. So tell me, does it happen? 

Never mind. Too slow. I'll just ask around. 

You know, I don't like spoilers but I also don't think that one should just go off of reviews. The show has becoming more and more flat and just seeing their acting other than Simon's and Luke's, I don't think that they are keeping to the rails and confines of the book. As much as I do like the characters from the books, I am slowly starting to get disappointed again.

Jace and Clary need to keep it PG-13. Jesus. They can probably choke on each other's tongues for all I know. Yeah... I don't even know. I've never experienced something like that where someone devours my mouth. Secret revealed. But hey, if they try to make babies within the next episode, I wouldn't be surprised. 

Back to my first comment, this whole episode was a big commercial. I mean it. Disney syngerized the hell out of the new movie and now, you'll be able to get a look into what the movie will be like. 

Clary goes to a new world and if she's not careful, she'll become a part of that world? Creepy much? 

Alec and that one crazy chick from the Clave are on the rifts. Well, kind of, sort of. He could definitely do better. Like Malec? That's an idea. A wonderful one. So with a rating of 2.8 out of 5 stars, this episode was a big fail for me. 

Blog you later, awesome book nerds.

Recap: Clary and Jace get a tip from Meliorn that they can find Valentine by locating a portal in another dimension, but only Clary can venture into this new world. What Clary finds in this alternative universe is that life there is as if the threat of demons no longer existed and Shadowhunters were no longer needed. While she realizes that this dimension is the life she always dreamed of, Clary must act fast or she will lose herself in the alternative world forever.
Meanwhile, Alec and Isabelle must face the consequences of the Downworlder attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR