Friday, April 29, 2016

ARC: Forever PUCKED - Helena Hunting (PUCKED #4)

Published Date: March 29, 2016
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: Being engaged to Alex Waters, team captain and the highest paid NHL player in the league, is awesome. How could it not be?

In addition to being an amazing hockey player, he’s an incurable romantic with an XL heart, and an XXL hockey stick in his pants. And he knows how to use it. Incredibly, orgasmically well. Alex is the whole package and more. Literally. Like his package is insane. Total world record holder material.

So it makes complete sense that Violet Hall can’t wait to nail him down to the matrimonial mattress and become Mrs. Violet Waters.

It’s so romantic.

Violet is totally stoked to set a date.

Eventually. At some point. Likely before the next millennium. Or when Violet stops getting hives every time someone brings up the wedding, and their mothers stop colluding on stadium sized venues. Whichever comes first.

Alright, Vi and Alex, did you want to make me cry? Because you successfully did so. Well, I guess I shouldn't say Vi and Alex because it was really Helena that made me tear up and suffer through this tear jerker. 

Not a bad thing.

But I swear that I have only been reading sad books and this is not okay. Well, okay, it's alright. But I think I cry way to easily. Now regarding this book, it is filled with romance and love that I cannot get over each character. 

We go back to the beginning. We learn more about each of the characters and it does switch the POV every other chapter so beware if you're not a fan of that. Now, these ladies remind me of the wives of something. Not the desperate housewives because they are anything but that.

Now, to the steamy romance. This is a story that love overcomes all. From the deep, ugly part of ourselves to the deep, pretty parts. You know? It just fills your body up with happiness as you read this book and about maybe two or three chapters in, you're definitely going to say, "You go, Vi. Power to you." 

Area 51 is mentioned in this book and I laughed every single time it was. I mean, come on. No one wants to find Area 51 and enter it. They wouldn't dare too... Right? 

With a rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars, blog you later, awesome book nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR