Saturday, April 30, 2016

ARC: Thirteen - E.S. Carter (Love by Numbers #4)

Published Date: April 13, 2016
Genre: Romance
Synopsis: Thirteen... 
Unlucky for some. 
Including me.

The woman I loved left me on the thirteenth. 
Thirteen months of living together and she walked out the door without looking back, straight into another man's arms. 
She was kind enough to leave something to remind me of her: thirteen thousand pounds worth of debt.

Thirteen; the day I lost my nuts. 
Well, I didn't lose them, cancer took them from me. Better to be a man without balls than one without life.
Still, thirteen sucked... until it didn't.

Until her.
Thirteen might just be my new lucky number.

*Thirteen is book #4 in the 'Love by Numbers' series. It is interconnected but can be read as a standalone.*


My oh my, I think my heart was stolen by H.

When I think of the 13th, I think of Friday, and that is just bad luck for me. But not when I have met H. 

So ladies, get ready for your hearts to be stolen by him. Because it is time to #GoNutsforH 

I also added him to my book boyfriends list. Smart, funny, handsome, and also, fictional. No commitments, no worries ;) But you will want to get to know H.
At first, I didn't understand these hashtags but now I do and clever, E. Very Clever. Now I even now your weird and morbid fantasy of goats too and yes, they are indeed the craziest and evilest animals ever even if they are the cutest an stinkiest things that I have encountered. ;) I got your back. Especially since one of them trie to eat a shirt of mine. 

Anyways, back to the story. This was the first book I read of the Love by Numbers series and damn it, I want more of it. More. More. More. And more. There can never be enough E and you better start planning on writing from your grave because when you are long gone, you need to bring more work into my life. Kay? :) That sounds really morbid now that I am reading back on it.

Thirteen made my heart stop beating for thirteen beats. And then some. This is a beautiful 5 out of 5 stars.

The characters were so dark and yet so perfect. Damaged and yet fixed. They were each other's extra someone and I hope that there is a romance out there that I can find and call it my own. Darkly enough, I loved this HEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR